The Visit e Visa is only granted subject to the following terms and conditions:
WARNING: If the e Visa application is not completed or not approved by the Bahrain Ministry, then the fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
NOTE: Holding a visa does not guarantee your entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain. You must also meet the conditions on arrival to be granted the entry, at the discretion of an Immigration Officer.
- The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Applicant must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
- The visa is issued on the Internet.
- Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The visa fee is paid online itself.
- e-Visas valid for 30 days must be used within 30 days of approval.
- If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must apply again, and another fee must be paid without any exceptions.
- You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
- You must be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the visit.
- Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of arrival or the length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer. If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.
- The visitor must have a valid confirmed onward ticket to leave the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Some visas can be used for multiple entries and is valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
- The length of stay allowed is one month.
- This visa can be extended one time for 14 days at the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office (NPRA) in the Kingdom of Bahrain on payment of a certain fee.