How to apply for GCC?
The applicant needs to attach all the following documents with the Good Conduct Certificate Form and send the scanned copies to our representatives for verifying the attachment from the Embassy.
- 2 Photos with Blue Background
- Photocopy of Passport (valid and expired both if you have)
- Passport pages Photocopy, which contains all entry and exit stamps
- Photocopy of Bahrain Residence Permit
- Photocopy of CPR (Central Population Registration) Identification Card
- Good Conduct Certificate Form (must be filled and signed by the applicant).
- Other documents to support Bahrain visit, like an employment contract, etc.
Note: The applicant should submit his/her fingerprint impressions on the official PCC form with a stamp of Certifying Authority.